- Assault & Weapons Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- DUI Defense
- Underage Offenses
- Vehicular Offenses
- Drug Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Theft / White Collar Crime
An attorney who is providing a criminal defense for a client needs to fulfill several key responsibilities to provide the best possible defense. Here are some important steps that an attorney may take in a criminal defense case:
- Investigate the case: An attorney needs to gather all the relevant information about the case, including police reports, witness statements, physical evidence, and any other information that may be pertinent to the case.
- Build a defense strategy: Based on the information gathered, an attorney needs to build a defense strategy that is tailored to the specific circumstances of the case. This may involve arguing that the defendant did not commit the crime, that the prosecution has insufficient evidence, or that the defendant had a valid justification for their actions.
- Advocate for the client: The attorney needs to advocate for the client throughout the legal process, including during pre-trial proceedings, plea negotiations, and at trial. They may challenge evidence, cross-examine witnesses, and make legal arguments to defend their client.
- Negotiate a plea bargain: In some cases, it may be in the best interest of the client to negotiate a plea bargain with the prosecution. An attorney can work to negotiate a favorable plea bargain that minimizes the potential consequences for their client.
- Protect the client’s rights: Finally, an attorney needs to ensure that the client’s rights are protected throughout the legal process, including the right to remain silent, the right to a fair trial, and the right to due process. They also need to ensure that the client is treated fairly and that their case is resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
When it comes to criminal charges, you can’t afford to take chances. Your freedom and future are at stake, and that’s why you need the expertise of our skilled criminal defense attorneys by your side. With a deep understanding of the law and a proven track record of successful defense cases, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to protect your rights. Whether you’re facing accusations of a misdemeanor or a serious felony, we’ll develop a tailored defense strategy, challenge the evidence against you, and fight tirelessly for the best possible outcome. Don’t wait another moment – take control of your situation and call us now at (888) 912-5617. Your future is too important to face alone.